Friday, February 29, 2008

Heart of the Matter Meme



For today's meme we are to post our thoughts on the following quote:

“The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.”
~Tom Bodett

All through the Bible we find examples of how God tested His people.  I believe that is when we grow and learn the most -- during the times of testing.  I know personally I have learned many lessons through my times of testing.  And those lessons stick with me.  A wonderful benefit of homeschooling is that our "school" is just another part of life.  To our kids, life and school go hand in hand.  They are not separate.  It is simply our family routine.  Another lesson God is teaching me!

No comments:

Post a Comment