Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lunar Eclipse

I hope you went outside last night with your kids.  The lunar eclipse was great.  Even in town, we had a great view.  My Dad just recently sent us a telescope.  We were able to get a closer look with it.   James even got a glimpse of the rings on Saturn, which is very cool because we are studying Saturn this week.  I was even able to teach him something about Saturn that he did not know.  (That is a rare occurrence.  Even though I have a bachelor's degree...he is much more a wealth of knowledge than I am!)

We took a ton of pictures.  Some of them were pretty blurry.  We have digital zoom on our camera, but the pictures taken with regular zoom turned out better.



I am still amazed at how God placed each planet, each star, each moon right in the perfect place.  And all of them are for our purposes.  They protect us and keep life on earth as He planned it.  What a great God we serve!  He did not leave out any details.

I would love to see your pictures if you have them.  If you want to link your pictures to this post, sign Mr. Linky!


No comments:

Post a Comment