Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love Letter to Jesus


Dear Jesus,
Thank you for loving me when I was and am unlovable. You chose me when I was not worthy of choosing. Your love is not something I deserve, not something I could ever earn. You give your love to me and anyone who will accept it... for FREE! All I had to do was accept your choice of me and do my best to live my life for you. Because you love me, I can love others. You have given me so much. I have a husband that loves me, three beautiful, healthy girls, one sweet baby in heaven, family, church family, friends, etc. The list goes on and on. Your hand is always at work in our lives. I'm so thankful that you revealed yourself to me. Thank you for saving me out of the pit I was in. Thank you for creating a new legacy for my children. Thank you for breaking generational curses in me. I love you Lord. I fail daily and yet you still love me. Please never stop working in me. Change me continually to be more like you.
I love you, Kim



If you want to participate in this Blogger Friend School, visit Nancy at
The King's Kreation.

No comments:

Post a Comment