Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Lil and Daddy


My Lil is 4 toady!  I can't believe my baby is 4....

James and I thought we were finished having kids when Monkey was born.  When she was 2 we lost a baby to an ectopic pregnancy.  Our hearts were changed.  And we were blessed with Lil.  She truly is a blessing, as are our other two girls.  Lil is one of a kind for sure.  Those of you that know her know that she is full of energy.  She never stops.  Her mind is full of creativity.  She can be the sweetest and the 'stinkerish' all in the same moment.  Had we stopped at Monkey, look what we would have missed.

Lord, thank you for Lil.  She is delight in our home.  Her joy and energy give us all a boost.  Give me all that I need to be her Mommy and teach her.  Grow her into the lady that You desire her to be.  Help me to guide her in Your ways and not my own.  Amen.

Today is also James' birthday.  He received the best birthday present four years ago.  I will never be able to top that gift!  Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment