Friday, July 20, 2007

It's Been Awhile

I have not blogged in a while so I thought I would at least let you know that I am still here.  I, like some others I know, do a lot more reading than I do writing.  I hope that once school starts back in full force I will be able to update a little more often.  Summer just seems to keep me distracted and I have been spending a lot less time on the computer lately.  This is not a bad thing though.  I have read three books so far this summer, organized my kitchen, developed a cleaning routine for the girls and I, and I am currently having a yard sale.  So I've been doing some things that have needed to be done for a long time. 

Just a funny yard sale note.....today it was me and all three girls doing the sale.  As people came and went with our belongings in their hands Lil just watched and talked.  But as soon as someone picked up her seat for the potty...she went to pieces!  She began crying and saying "No, no I haff a pee-pee.   I haff a potty"  It was so funny.   Her toys were being sold but it was the potty seat that got her.   You know the really ironic part of this whole situation............she still pees in her pants!

No comments:

Post a Comment